K ALPHA’s world-class service and support starts with a comprehensive on-site consultation.
Our expert field technicians are available across North America to perform on-site repair for coating thickness measurement instruments.
Advanced thin film maeasurement using u-spot poly-capillary optics. BOWMAN is proud to introduce the second generation of cutting edge XRF instrumentation, the Xray Optics System. The small spot, high flux x-ray beam and large window SDD detector combine for unmatched speed and performance. It can be the perfect tool for minimizing wasted time, money, and materials. Call us today to see if it makes sense for you!
- X-ray excitation: 50 W Micro-Focused Mo target with Capillary Optics @80um FWHM
- Detector: Silicon drifted detector with 135eV resolution
- Number of analysis layers and elements: 5 layers (4 layers + base) and 10 elements in each layer, Composition analysis of up to 25 elements simultaneously
- Primary Filters: 2 primary filters
- Poly-capillary optics achieves hundred times higher flux than collimation system at the same distance from the source
- This provides best precision at shortest test time with small spot
- Small Feature Analysis With Incredible Accuracy And Precision
• Available calibrations include: alloy, gold and precious metals, bulk material (E‐scrap and catalytic converters), soil, mining, restricted materials, and customer specific
• Superior FAST SDDTM detector technology
• Superior count rates and resolution (compared to previous generation SiPIN instruments)
• Faster than previous generations
• Lower detection limits
• Easy analysis of light elements, such as magnesium, aluminum and silicon, without the need for vacuum or helium atmosphere (S1 TITAN 800 and 600 only)
- Please contact K ALPHA for details.
- SharpBeamTM technology
- Reduces power requirements
- Reduces weight
- Improves measurement precision and LOD
- Increases battery life
- TITAN Detector Shield
Do you analyze metal turning or fine wires with your XRF gun?Have you ever punctured your XRF gun’s detector? Then you know that the cost to repair a detector can range from $4,000 to $7,000…plus potential down-time.The TITAN Detector Shield can minimize these risks!