Absolute and accurate measurements in every conditions, even on flexible surface, without requiring special settings. It works in any position, even inverted. Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell, Vickers, Knoop, and Brinell in hand-held configuration.
- Hardness tester conform to standard DIN 53505, ASTM B-724
- METALTEST is equipped with an advanced calibrated load cell system
- It automatically shows the hardness measurement result on Brinell or Rockwell or Vickers units
- Absolute and accurate measurements on all operating conditions, even on flexible surface
- Perfect measure on bulky materials or very thin metal thickness sheets > 0,08 mm
- Accurate measure even on coating chromium surface or rolled steel, profiles etc.
- It works in any position without requiring special settings
- It operates exactly as the standardized Rockwell depth measuring system
- Easy to use: push and read, 5 second only for one test cycle
- Pocket and compact without cable
- Universal use for every hardness scale from soft or hard metals
- Diamond indenter protected for long measurement cycle test suitable to penetrate even on very hard metals
- Memory data and Average means is calculate