These analyzers allow complete user control of the excitation conditions for optimization of measurement conditions for investigation of your objects:
- User selected filter
The Tracer III-SD and Tracer IV-SD incorporates the proprietary XFlash Silicon Drift Detector (SDD) which provides high speed data acquisition, better resolution than the traditional SiPIN detector and light element sensitivity. Ultimate light element sensitivity can be achieved when the Tracer III-SD or Tracer IV-SD is operated with the optional vacuum system.
- Powerful lap-top based analytical software which provides live spectral display and complete peak identification
- A tripod mount which allows precise three dimensional positioning of the analyzer
- Unmatched application training and support.
- Optional (Tracer III-SD) integrated camera
- The capabilities of a bench-top instrument, with the convenience of a handheld
- Powerful laptop-based analytical software
- Customizable filters and secondary targets to optimize analysis (Tracer III series only)
- Live-time spectral display
- Vacuum technology developed in partnership with NASA for the space shuttle program
- Standard package includes 360o tripod
- Proprietary XFlash® SDD technology (Tracer III-SD and IV-SD only)
- Unmatched training and support
- Benchtop-like calibration and application development